Archive for August 26, 2016
If you are considering getting a horse there are so many benefits to doing so.
- Teaching children to take care of something else.
- The connection that can be built with horses.
- Receiving the comfort and company that they offer.
- Having someone to come home to that is happy to see you.
- Learning to ride and get fresh air every day.
There are even more reasons to get a horse but there are also some things that you should consider before jumping headlong into a commitment like this. It’s a lot more than buying your average dog or cat. Here are a few considerations that you should take into account.
- Vet Visits
In order to properly care for you horse, you will need to take them to see a vet regularly or have the vet co